Friday, October 17, 2008

October

Quincy turned one on the 2nd. I can't believe I have a one year old. She is so much fun and she makes me laugh. What a funny personality.
We had a Halloween themed birthday party for her. The kids wore their costumes and we had a balloon artist and pinatas and so much junk to eat. We had around 75 people show up to party with us. It was awesome!
I started working again this month. I am doing laser hair removal at Pretige Salon and Spa in Spanish Fork. It is a gorgeous spa. They have put a lot of money into that place. Everyone is so nice there and I am loving it. I get to take Quincy with me to work. I hired a nanny to come with us and watch her while I'm in with clients. So far, it's working out great.....I hope it keeps going well.

1 comment:

Robinson's said...

Hey dude! What the heck is going on? I haven't talked to you for days. I am glad to hear everything is going well. Anything is better than that hell-hole we worked in. I miss hangin out with you and Stac though. We had good times. Maybe me and Stacey will come visit you guys one day. I hope to hear from ya sometime.

Your bud,
Tyler