Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Quincy had her first camping trip last weekend. It was still a little cold and windy so we didn't get out of the trailer much but she loved being in a new environment.....except at bed time. There was no sleep for anyone! She loves her crib and it shows when we're out of town. We are going to California in a week and I'm a little nervous about the flight and the sleeping situation. Hopefully, she'll be so worn out.....she'll just crash. I'm excited for her first trip to the beach and Disneyland. Her cousin is Snow White at Disneyland so I'm sure she'll get the princess treatment. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Rick and T said...

Hi, shi!
hope you had fun at disney land. disneyland is the best with a girl!!!
what a darling family you have!
Love Ya
T

Robinson's said...

Shi what in the world is going on. I'm all a little confused about everything! I hope you are doing well. Hope to see you!!