Monday, June 30, 2008

Things have been so crazy that I don't know where to begin. We took our trip to California and we had so much fun. Surprisingly, Quincy loved Disneyland. I was sure she would be too little to enjoy it but she had a great time and seemed delighted by everything. I think the beach was her favorite part. I couldn't keep her from eating the sand. It was crazy!!! Handful after handful of sand. She pooped sand for at least a week.
Then we went to Vernal to see Jayson. He's been working there for a while and his company has rented a condo for him to stay in while he's there. We stayed for four days. All I can say is...wow!...I'm so glad I don't have to stay there any longer than four days. What a boring, horrible place. We had fun seeing Jayson after work though so it was worth it.
The day we came back from Vernal we left for the Hilton family reunion. It was a camping trip and it ended up being really fun. There are three other babies that are very close to Quincy's age and she had so much fun playing with the kids.

1 comment:

Robinson's said...

shi hey whats up you should give me your email mines grubby323@hotmail.com i would love to see whats up
stacey