Thursday, August 7, 2008

July???...I'm must have missed it.

Okay so seriously, where did July go? I know it's been busy but that was ridiculous! We have been having a fun summer. Camping and swimming and fireworks. It's been great. Quincy got her first teeth. Yes, two in one day! Talk about miserable. She was a bear for a few weeks and I thought I might loose my mind. She is 10 months now and getting around so fast. She will be walking in no time.
Jayson is working hard but luckily he's in town. His boss was killed in a 4 wheeler accident last week and he's been taking it pretty hard. Neither one of us are good at "goodbyes".
It's our Anniversary today. 4 years. We are going to leave Quincy at Grandma's tonight and go out. I'm excited!

2 comments:

Giles Family said...

Hey Shi it jess, so sorry to here about Jasons boss,give jason are sympathy. Happy Anniversary, four year way to go!! It was our nineth that day. I forgot that we had the say anniversary as you, hope it was a nice day.

Rick and T said...

you are way behind girl! get blogging again

did you know water tech closed down 3/13
surprise, surprise
idiots